Point of Rocks
POINT OF ROCKS (B&O) - Frederick County. Brick, Victorian, ornate with spire, recognizable as premiere depot of the area. Built early 1870s and enlarged several years later. Called Washington Junction 1876-1923. MARC trains stop at this location but the depot is not available for public use. Building is used by CSXT maintenance of way. Photo taken 2003.