SILVER SPRING (B&O) - Montgomery County. Brick. Built 1945. Westbound depot now owned by Montgomery Preservation Inc. housing railroad artifacts with former baggage area leased for commercial use. Eastbound waiting room boarded up. MARC passengers no longer board at this facility. In 2003 a new facility was opened about 1/4 mile west of this location adjacent to the Silver Spring Metro station. Photo taken 2003.